Today we are thankful for this cool award given to us by our dear friend Zelle
and our dear friends Siku
. The rules say you must list seven things that others might not know about you.
Seven things about Teddy Bear
1. I was born on a persimmon farm in Sacramento. There were six of us in our Litter. A nice grandma from my Grandma and Grandpa's church adopted Me and my Brother. The nice grandma kept my Brother (who was later given to her granddaughter, who was then given to one of her friends far away...oh how we wish we would've known about that because Mommy and Daddy would've brought my Brother to live with us). The nice Grandma gifted Me to her Pastor, who gifted Me to my Grandma and Grandpa. Then Grandma and Grandpa went to Korea for Christmas and Mommy and Daddy puppysat me and Uncle Bey Bey. Mommy fell in love with me and the rest is history. Well...Mommy kept asking Grandpa if she could take me home and about a month later, he finally said yes.
2. The Pastor at Grandma and Grandpa's church named me Teddy Bear because I looked like a teddy bear stuffie...all white with black paw pads on all of my paws.
3. I have lots of black spots on my tongue. A lot of people ask if I am part Chow Chow.
4. I am a total Mommy's Boy. I follow Mommy everywhere she goes...and she's always on the go.
5. I have four black hairs on my body...one on my face, one by my ear, one on my tummy, and one right above my tail.
6. I don't like crunchy cookies...except for Dugan's Barkery cookies.
7. I don't like to be too close to my sister, Sierra. If she gets too close, I let out a gentle growl to let her know that she's invading my personal space.
Seven things about Sierra
1. I am always looking for food. My nose is always close the ground...it doesn't matter if we're at home or on a walkie. Mommy and Daddy think it has to do with me living on my own in the streets before they rescued me.
2. I can catch anything you throw at me. There is nothing too high, too low, too far to the right, or too far to the left that will not end up in my mouth.
3. I am a total Daddy's girl. I follow him everywhere he goes. When he goes to work, I become Mommy's girl.
4. I love belly rubs and getting scratched behind my ears.
5. I love to snuggle.
6. I love to play...with everything...my toys, sticks, pinecones, you name it.
7. Lastly, Teddy Bear and I are both very thankful for the wonderful community in the blog world. Even though there are so many that we've never met in the fur, we love everyone and are so very glad for the wonderful friendships that we've made. Thank you!!!
We would like to pass this on to:
P.S. Be sure to go on by and say hi to Inky and Molly
. They are having a special give-a-way.