Sunday, December 26, 2010

It snowed all night...

...and boy was Daddy happy about that because he spent the whole day riding the slopes on his snowboard.

I was so glad that our friend Zoe came up to our cabin today. Can you see her behind me?

Sierra had fun running up and down the street on the fresh fallen snow.

I had fun running around and then taking breaks and being covered by the snow.

After a long day of playing in the snow I took a nap on my favorite spot of the couch while my friend Celia showered me kisses.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day for everyone!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got snow all night too, Teddy! Isn't it just so much fun!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad my furiends on opposite ends of the khountry had SNOW!

    Thanks fur sharing your pawesome fun!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks and sounds like Eskie heaven! Glad you are having such a wonderful holiday!

    Thanks for helping to make my 2000 Post/ 6th Birthday Comment-A-Thon such a success! We raised lots of money for Canine Cancer Research.

    Guess what? You won a surprise present in my 2,000th Post/ 6th Barkday Celebration drawing! Please email me you address so we can get it out to you...hope you like it! sehi-smith@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teddy!
    White Christmas, right?
    I hope you all had a great time!
    Happy Holidays!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds and looks like you had a wonderful day in the white stuffie!

    The holidays are just fuf fun fun!

    Make sure you both stay safe and warm.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete