Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sierra's Scoop

Do you see what Daddy brought home for me today? It is a brand new harness for car rides. He picked it up at PETCO on his way home from work. It is not my first harness but hopefully it will be my last. I chewed through one of the straps of my first harness and actually swallowed a 4 inch section of it. It was in my tummy until I managed to throw it up almost a week later. The second one fit when I was small but once I grew up it was a little tight so Daddy had to customize it. Lately he has been having second thoughts on the safety of his repair so he decided to buy me an early Christmas present. Do you like it?

5 comments:

  1. That is cool! But I am glad I don't have to wear one.
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo look furry khute!

    I think a road trip is SO khalled fur now!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sierra, your dad was very thoughtful and concerned to make sure your harness works right! We would not want anything bad to happen to your beautiful self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a great and thoughtful gift

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete