Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday


My Mommy and Daddy would like to thank everyone for the lovely anniversary wishes. They had a great day and we all had pumpkin pie to celebrate. Today I am thankful for Sierra's new leash. She's always had a short light turquoise leash that was given to us by our Uncle Harley. My blue retractable leash was a gift from my Grandma. Mommy and Daddy are very frugal and since we've always had hand me down leashes, they didn't see the need to buy new ones. Well today, Grandpa bought a retractable leash for Sierra. I think she loves it. Now she can be right by my side on our walks. Thanks, Grandpa!

9 comments:

  1. oooo you two enjoy those leashes and don't get them tangled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOO! I hope you enjoy your walkies side by side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Sierra enjoys the extra stretch those leashes allow. It will be fun to explore side-by-side. Did the pie come with whipped cream? Pumpkin with cream both dad's and my Fall favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sierra looks like my big sister Sylvie. She is a very pretty little girl.
    Mack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice for Sierra! Did she thank grandpa?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Teddy!
    Pumpkin pie?? Yummy!
    Sure it was a pawesome present from your Grandpa!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE missed your mom and dad's anniversary.....hope they had a wonderful day. Happy Anniversary!
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teddy, grandpas have to spoil their grand-dogs, grandmas, too. Just ask our momma☺

    ReplyDelete