Monday, July 20, 2009

Guess what...



...Daddy brought home today? Our Azure Standard order. There were some goodies in there for me. Mommy puts oats in my dinner every night. She also uses them for cookies, granola bars, meat loaf, etc. See that wonderful cold ice cream? I could hardly contain myself. Even the box was cold! I can't wait to have some, maybe tonight! The weather was a little better today but still hot enough that we needed the AC most of the day. I hope everyone is staying cool!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Teddy!
    My mom made the granola bars and she says they were delicious!
    I hope you have some ice cream!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, so much food!

    When we went to Carmel, we were on our way to the beach in the afternoon. But the people got tired and decided to turn back. That was around 4pm. That is too bad because when we turned around to see how far Ocean street ended at the beach, I think we might have only been a few blocks away. Oh well. I didn't want to get wet anyway, and Abby just had a bath so her Mom wanted her to stay clean, even though her furpants already got dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ICE KHREAM!

    YUMMY!

    And oats are good too!

    I'm staying khool but my weather has been WAY better than yours!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is still hot in New Mexico but we are staying cool under the swamp cooler and fans. I help mom and dad unpack groceries, too! It is fun to see what's going to be on the menu for the coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope you get a taste of that ice cream, Teddy!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete