Friday, July 31, 2009

Fun on a Friday




Today I received my very first package. It was addressed to me. As soon as Daddy walked in the door with it I could smell the scent of a dog. It must be Siku! How cool is that?! She sent me a bag of Siku Smiles from Dugan's Barkery. They are all natural blueberry treats made with all organic ingredients. (Mommy loves that!). Daddy only gave me three treats tonight. Sierra and I both thought they were delicious! Getting packages are so much fun, especially from friends who may be far away but are close to my heart. Thank you very very much, Siku. Sierra and I love you!

5 comments:

  1. Blueberry treats!!!

    YUMMY!!!

    I'm pawing this with tears....Charlie The Big Dog khrossed...

    Mom and I are numb...we should go to bed but we khan't...

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy just stares are you photo and just smiles. She thinks you are so pretty. When I bug her how cats need treats like you got--she just scatches my head....Lucky YOU just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got my Dog Days of Summer present, Teddy! Hope that you and Sierra enjoy them as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Teddy!
    Siku sent you delicious treats!
    Glad you and Sierra enjoyed them!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. NUMMY!!!!

    Friends are awesome aren't they?!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete