Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Grandma and Bey Bey reunion

Today I thought we were all going to see Grandma at Fairmont Rehabilitation Hospital, but instead we went to uncle Bey Bey's house. Sierra and I stayed with Auntie Sheila while Mommy and Daddy took uncle Bey Bey to go visit Grandma. She said she was feeling a little better today and was very glad to see every one. She didn't see Uncle Bey Bey for nine whole days so Grandma was especially happy to see him. She even started to cry when Mommy told her that uncle Bey Bey was waiting outside for her. That was the best part of the day for Mommy and Daddy. The worst part was when Mommy left her house keys on grandpa's counter so after driving all the way home ( only 45 minutes) we turned around and did it all over again. So when we finally arrived home a little after 12:20 am, we were totally exhausted. Mommy hit the couch, Daddy laid on the floor under the ceiling fan, and while Sierra was jumping onto the other couch I was laying down next to Daddy. After we took a short little midnight nap, Mommy got up to give me my vitamins and Daddy had to go change a bulb in the motion light in the front of our house. Today was a long day so I am looking forward to good night sleep. See you all tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Have a good sleep! You sure had a busy day!!

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were busy, but it was nice that Uncle BeyBey went to see your Grandma. OMGoodness, I've done that...forget my keys, phones, stuff, at houses and had to drive back for them...lucky for me though, I have never forgot my dogs! hehehehe...I did forget my son once though, I told him I would pick him up and I totally forgot! :)
    Have a nice weekend!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a fun filled day. Hope you had a good visit. Nitey nite
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh you have had a busy day. We are so pleased your Grandma is feeling a little better.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad Grandma got to see her precious baby...momma said that seeing me was the one thing that made life bearable when SHE was in rehab. Your entire family works so hard and does so much for others. Be sure to get your rest. We send healing woos to grandma and positive energy to your entire family.

    ReplyDelete