Saturday, March 13, 2010

Garage Sale Saturday

Mommy and Daddy worked well into the early hours this morning getting ready for our garage sale. We are very thankful for such a great turn out. Guess who came to our garage sale? Our neighbor, Raiden. He is six months old and still growing. We didn't get to play since I was a little cautious of him (he hasn't had his big boy surgery).
Then Grandma, Uncle Bey Bey, and our cousins came over to help. Have I told you what a great sales person my Grandma is? Here she is showing people just how comfortable our futon is. The futon sold minutes after she was resting on it.
After a hard day of work, we all had a delicious Grandma made lunch of sushi and kalbi. Uncle Bey Bey made himself at home on my couch. He even napped with me and Mommy on my couch. Then we all went for a walk. The sun was out and there was a cool breeze.
After everyone left, we headed over to Grandpa's house to do some cleaning. The kitchen is almost done. Just a little paint and some switch covers and we'll be set. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I hope everything went well!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teddy - we would love to go to a garage sale. However, I would probably bark and scare away customers. I KNOW Oliver would pee on the merchandise. It's not in our future.

    Hugs and Yips,
    Cappy

    PS - Mom loves the picture of the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That's a smart way to sell furniture! :)

    ReplyDelete