Monday, June 8, 2009

Today my Daddy...



...raised my futon. Ever since I was a pup I would slip away and take naps underneath our guest bedroom futon. As I got bigger the space became smaller but if I squeeze a little, I still managed to get myself in and out of there. Mommy and Daddy don't like how my back slides against the futon when I am getting out so my Daddy decided to put wood underneath all the legs. It feels so great to have so much more room underneath my favorite napping spot. Thanks, Daddy. You're the best!

4 comments:

  1. I guess it shows how much it liked his fishing vest!

    Woo look furry khomfy and khute under there!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: I nap outside but I sleep inside in Mom's bedroom! I start on the bed then hit the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're growing!!


    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Teddy!
    Sure is nice you can enjoy your time there! Looks like is your fav spot!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daddy is the best... (well... only after my daddy ;)! )I'm not allowed under or on the furniture, so maybe you do have the best parents in the world :)

    ReplyDelete