Sunday, September 2, 2012

Busy bees

I got put on "time out" a lot today...and all because I kept trying to protect everyone from the bees. So I spent a lot of time in the screen room because the bees weren't able to get in there. But would you believe that I took down a bee while we were out on the boat? High five! They zoom zoom all over the place and around my face so I just couldn't help it. Mommy says I should be thankful the bee didn't bite my tongue. Now onto fishing news. Daddy caught the smallest fish today. Isn't he cute? I guess it was a sign that bigger things were in store because Daddy caught a three pound trout. Eagle Lake is known for its salmon like trout because of the pink flesh. Everyone agreed that it was delicious. It tasted like salmon but not as fishy.

6 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds like fun. Our sister, Jessica went hiking and camping with some friends(Glen Alpine Trail, Lake Aloha). That's a little out of Mom's comfort zone -- she would probably need a team of pack mules with her just to carry her "stuff".

    Hugs and yips,
    Cappy and Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been AireSnapping at the bees too, Teddy! I hate all bugs and think that the world would be a better place without them!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out for those bees. We've got a swarm in our avocado tree this morning!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah!
    thankfully that bee did not bit you!
    Aaaand yummy fishy!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fish looks yummy but bees are evil

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL, best to stay in the nets so thos stingers don't get you
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete