Monday, September 10, 2012

Bath Day

Sunday was our bath day. Once we were in the bathroom Daddy surprised us with this strange looking rubber brush. He said it was for scrubbing our coats and massaging our muscles. After being in the tub for only a few minutes, I was completely shocked at how well this little Kong -Zoom Groom worked. Not only did it scrub deep down where Daddy's fingers cannot, it made us feel a tingly all over. Mommy said we definitely felt softer and fluffier after our bath. If you haven't tried a Zoom-Groom before I definitely would recommend trying one. It worked for us so it should work for you.

6 comments:

  1. That's interesting! I am going to look for that the time I go shopping for Finn. I think sometimes my baths are too short in time because I can't really get in the fur so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to have mom check this out next time she heads to Petco. Thanks, Teddy!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found something that works so well for you!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://www.dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a great product!
    Glad you enjoyed the bath!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This might just perfect for our Nuka! We are going to have to get one. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete