Saturday, December 17, 2011

That's one cool cat

Garfield is so lucky to be in a Norman Rockwell painting. He has been immortalized forever. This picture is hanging at my Auntie Laura's house so I think she loves Garfield almost as much as Daddy does. They both grew up reading the Jim Davis cartoon about this orange cat and his owner. Daddy still has all of his Garfield books from when he was a child too. Mommy said that Garfield must be the most famous cat in the history of the world. But that got me wondering...who is the most famous dog in the world?

3 comments:

  1. Lassie? Mom says she never missed an episode of Lassie on TV. Our mom is ancient, ya know!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lassie gets Mom's vote, but we know that she really wanted to say *Casper D. Dog*.
    I'm partial to *Cujo* (great guard dog) and Ollie prefers *Rogue* (a Cavalier) who belonged to King Charles I.

    Hugs and yips,
    Cappy and Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... I'd have to argue that RinTinTin is the most famous, although Teddy & co are pretty famous, too ;)

    ReplyDelete