a Magic Mouse, that is. Mommy got a late Christmas present from Grandpa today. Hey, wait a minute, it doesn't smell like a mouse. Oh, it's a mouse for the computer. Mommy and Daddy think it's very cool. Look at it next to our old mouse. What do you think? Maybe the unleashed mouse will help me blog better. We love Apple!
I am a 6 year old American Eskimo. I live with my Mommy, Daddy, and sister, Sierra. I enjoy long walks, hikes, camping, and going to Lake Tahoe. I love to play. My Daddy is my favorite toy...I love to bite his hands. I love my parents very much and they love me.
Let's hear it fur your Magikh Mouse!
ReplyDeleteWe don't have a fruit laptop but maybe one day...
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi, Teddy!
ReplyDeleteA Magic Mouse?? Does it makes tricks??
Sounds interesting!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You said mouse and we came right over!
ReplyDeleteOk, well if it was the real variety, that would have been much more fun, right?
--JB
we love apple at our house too!
ReplyDeleteMice and apples sounds like the ingredients for a recipe that Prints the Cat might like... but if it helps you blog, we are all for it!
ReplyDelete