Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A new project...






...is in the works.  Today was the planning the stage of our drip irrigation system.  My Daddy mended a hose, and laid out all the parts to make sure that he has everything he needs.  I think this means that he won't be using the hose as much to water our veggie garden.  Sierra is really scared of the hose but I don't mind it.  I wonder why we need the drip irrigation system?  Could it be because it's getting warmer and that means that it's close to camping season?  I sure hope so!

6 comments:

  1. An irrigation system will free you up for camping and get water to the roots of your beautiful developing plants...everybody wins, Teddy! May your garden be lush and camping adventures frequent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're thinking that Sierra won't be snitching any ripe fruit with that hose in the vege garden!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just like a dawg of all trades, with the gardening and the drip irrigation, and camping too?? Wow, I am impressed!
    Sorry we have not been around much. Same problem as always...mom is busy. I think I need to get a new secretary!
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Teddy!
    I thing that hose will be a good barrier for Sierra!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you sure those aren't toys in the center of that hose?

    ReplyDelete