Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sierra's scoop

Hi there everyone, it's Sierra. If I know one thing for sure...it's that I am not a picky girl. I'm the type of girl that will play with a toy whether it's new or used. Somethings are actually better used. That is why we were very excited for Daddy when Grandpa's sister was giving away a two person infrared sauna. Wow!!! Daddy has always wanted one of these but since they are such a big investment he could never convince himself to buy one. Well it looks like all that waiting finally paid off. Ah... the smell of cedar, ooh wait....I can already feel the heat. Hey Teddy Bear, let's get out of this sweatbox before we melt. I think we'll let Daddy enjoy this hand me down without us.

7 comments:

  1. Your daddy is going to love that after working so hard in the garden! Are you sure you want to smell like cedar, Sierra?

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a GREAT hand me down

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..that is really cool a sauna to relax in!
    Have a great day
    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Dad works a lot and sure he deserves that sauna!
    Congratulations!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you can just go in when it is cool and enjoy the wood smell. We hope Dad and mom, who both work so hard, love the relaxing heat that my dad says just melts the tension away.

    ReplyDelete