Friday, May 20, 2011

Flashback Friday

Does any body feel like a little trip down memory lane? This was the day I met my little Sister Sierra. It's hard to believe that was almost three years ago. As you can tell she was pretty used to being around other dogs since she was living at a shelter for a while. They must not bathe pups at the shelter either cause I can still remember how dirty she was that day. I couldn't stop sniffing her because she smelled like she had been to a puppy pawty where there were about a gazillion other pups.

Did I tell you my little Sister is a feisty one? She has really big teeth and likes to show them off.

I knew I could train her into great little Sister but I didn't know she would train me into a great big Brother. Wow, that was a real blast from the past! I can't wait to do this again!

6 comments:

  1. You and your sissy are the perfect team, Teddy! We're so glad that you have each other!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pawesome that you two get along pretty well!
    Toofies or not!
    Happy saturday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was love from the start!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like the big bad wolf, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. How khool woo have such great pikhs and memories of such a special day!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  6. WE can't believe it is already almost 3 years! Time flies!
    --JB

    ReplyDelete