Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sierra's Scoop

Hi everybody! Can you believe I still haven't shown you all of my wonderful scarves? Scarves are my favorite thing to wear. I love soft ones that make me feel warm and cozy. Mommy said I have a plethora of scarves hanging in the closet. I didn't know what that word meant so I asked Daddy to look it up for me in the dictionary. He told me that it was just a fancy way of saying I have too many scarves. This is one of my cute ones. I wasn't very cold so I just put it on to get some attention.

10 comments:

  1. You look just beautiful in your pretty scarf, Sierra, and we love the blankie that you're laying on!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too many scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sierra you look just drop dead gorgeous in your scarf.

    A girl can never have too many of anything she likes!!!

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The three khomments above sum it up khwite well!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Sierra. You are soooo very fashionable! It kinda makes me wish I had a scarf. It would keeps me warm AND come in handy if I needed something to play tug with!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sierra, you wear it well! I think you need at least one scarf for every mood and weather condition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! my mom makes them for my human sisters but she never made one for me:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Sierra!
    You look beautiful wearing your scarf!
    We never have enough right?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. you can never have too many scarves!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Sierra,

    What a fashionista you are! You look gorgeous in your colorful scarf! My human said every girl, and female dogs, should have a plethora of scarves. Since I am a male, I say every dog should have a plethora of meaty bones!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete