Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week twenty three in the garden





We've been harvesting lots of green beans lately. I haven't had any but Mommy and Daddy say they are tasty. There are a lot of baby tomatoes growing but they won't be ready to harvest for a while. Mommy thought I should check on the sweet potatoes since I have the best sniffer in our house. I think they're doing beautifully. Isn't it time to harvest them yet?
Look at this bag full of...toys and treats? I'm pretty sure that's what I smell. Mommy confirmed my suspicions and then told me that they were for our Paw It Forward friends.

6 comments:

  1. Green beans are furry yummy!

    Peas are my favourite but green beans are good too!

    Good lukhk with those sweet 'tators!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is growing so great! You are a really good sniffer!
    Sorry about the email.....mom forgot to send it to you.
    My email is jbsbigworld at gmail dot com
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom made green beans and grilled chicken salad for dinner last night. She tossed in feta cheese, garlic, a little olive oil and some toasted almonds. Boy, it was yummy! Your garden shows how much hard work you and your dad have put into making it lush and prolific...good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Teddy!
    Grean beans are delicious!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one pretty dog! And white like us! Please come by our blog and visit. Please don't forget to sign our guestbook.

    Luv,
    Riley and star.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look forward to see how your garden is doing every week Teddy...it's lookin' good!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete