Monday, August 24, 2009

An award


Thanks to the awesome Dory for this pawesome award! If you haven't visited Dory and Bilbo, head on over and say hi!

Now here are the rules to this award:

"When accepting this award, you must blog about the food you have stolen when your humans were not watching. If you have never stolen any food, you must have been a really good pup! You can accept this yummy tray of cookies as your reward! Next add the logo of this award to your blog (optional), then nominate at least 5 other furry blogs and let them know by leaving a message on their blogs."


I have never ever stolen food. I am a very good boy and whenever humans have food I wait patiently. I know this may seem hard but I know that food will eventually come to me. How could anyone resist this cute little face? My sister is a different story. Mommy had baked chocolate chip cookies and set them on a plate on the dining table for friends who were coming to visit. Sierra stood up and grabbed a cookie and scarfed it down faster than I could let out a bark. She's been known to this several times. If food is within reaching distance Sierra will get to it. After she ate that cookie we had to keep a close eye on her. She ended up being ok and now Mommy and Daddy never leave food where Sierra can get to it.

7 comments:

  1. Teddy, I am just like you! I am patient, I know ONE day momster will break down and give me some hooman food... but maybe I should follow Sierra's example cause I've been waiting a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teddy...you are so very patient and loving!! Your pawrents are very luck to have a dog like you!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teddy, Thank you for the challenge and award. I knew you were a gentledog who had excellent party manners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and congratulations. You are a very good boy. I am a good boy now, but when I was younger, I wasn't as good.
    Mack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Teddy!
    Sure you are a good boy!
    If we talk about food... I can't resist it!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teddy,
    I hope the Shutterfly free offer works for your Mom! Hopefully it is not just for specific people/dogs. We got a confirmation email today that our photobook has been shipped! I hope it comes really soon! I like to see my Mom excited because then I get excited, too! Maybe she will read the photo book to me at night time, when it's bed time.

    ReplyDelete