Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday...






...Great Grandma! She is seventy three years young today! To celebrate we all had dinner at my Grandparents' house. There was an array of delicious Korean food, including Korean BBQ. Wanna hear the best part? Mommy bought an ice cream cake from Coldstone! She usually makes birthday cakes but she knows how much her Grandma loves ice cream cake. It was so yummy! I hope to have it again soon! Then for dessert I enjoyed gnawing at a bone from the bbq.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Great Grandma! And great that you got to share in the celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes!

    Happy Birthday to your GGm!

    That was furry nice to celebrate with such fun and yummies!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teddy!
    I hope your great grandma had a wonderful birthday! That cake look delicious! Did you get to eat any of it?
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Great Grandma!!!

    Mmmmmmmm....Cccaaaakkkkkeee.....*drewl*

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your Great Grandma! The party looks and reads like it was lots of fun. I love Korean bbq (do you eat kimchee, Teddy?)and who can resist ice cream cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your Great Grandma!!! That cake looks delish and I would trade my Momster for a piece of the Korean BBQ... got any leftovers? I feel better now after eating the sand, so a little BBQ is not going to hurt me... and I can even send Momster through overnight fed-ex! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your Great Grandma, Teddy!
    Glad you all had a pawesome time celebrating her big day!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete