Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Tribute to my very first DWB friend, Hana



Tonight we found out that my dear friend, Hana, crossed the rainbow bridge on Friday. We are still in shock and Mommy had lots of tears. Hana was our first DWB friend and introduced us to so many of our special friends. We will miss you Hana. Please stop by Hana's blog to show her parents support and encouragement. Mommy says that sometimes there aren't words to ease someone's pain. We thought this song, Dancing with the Angels by Monk and Neagle was appropriate:

Memories surround me
But sadness has found me
I'd do anything for more time
Never before has someone meant more
And I can't get you out of my mind

There is so much that I don't understand
But I know...

You're dancing with the angels
Walking in new life
You're dancing with the angels
Heaven fills your eyes
Now that you're dancing with the angels

You had love for your family
Love for all people
Love for the Father, and Son
Your heart will be heard
In your unspoken words
Through generations to come

There is so much that I don't understand
But I know

We're only here for such a short time
So I'm gonna' stand up, shout out,
And sing Hallelujah
One day I'll see you again

8 comments:

  1. What a nice tribute to a beautiful girl, Teddy! We will miss Hana.

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still in shock too. We will miss her so much. She was one of my first friends too. That is a great tribute for Hana.
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very sorry. That was a beautiful post for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pawesome tribute to Hana!

    We feel so badly we nevFUR got to meet her 'here' - especially seeing how affekhted our furiends are by her leaving us -

    I'll make up fur it one day - maybe all of my Eski pals khan introduce me to Hana!

    Please give your mom some extra khuddles today!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a sad day indeed. My mommy cried a lot too. Hana will be missed.

    Love,
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  6. We share your sadness and tears over Hana's loss. She was our first blogging friend, too! The beautiful special ButterEskie will live forever in our memories. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful tribute Teddy...Mama wish we would have known Hana. We will go over and send out regrets.

    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  8. we stopped by Hana's bloggy. we're so sorry that you losta dear friend, Teddy. Many hugs to Hana's family and yours.

    xoxo,
    brownie

    ReplyDelete