Friday, November 6, 2009

Fun on a Friday


Mommy and Daddy have been doing the P90X workouts lately. It must be fun for them because they always crack up during their workouts. What is all this stuff? A pull up bar, jump ropes, dumbbells, resistance bands, a medicine ball. Why do humans need so much stuff to work out with? I think it's fun watching Mommy and Daddy. I like to see them sweat but they ignore me for a whole hour. Up, down, lunge, banana boats. As soon as Mommy lays down, I try to get some attention by standing on her before she moves onto the next workout position. I cannot be ignored for that long!

9 comments:

  1. Way to go!

    We should nevFUR be ignored!

    Unless of khourse, we choose to be!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mesa and Baily also like to join me whenever I am on the ground trying to work out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teddy, You a good trainer you are.
    Sally Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teddy, think of yourself as their personal trainer...every night I go out to the Studio with dad and make sure his does his exercises--ALL of them, no cheating. I lay on the futon and chew a bone while I count his reps...AND I oversee mom's physical therapy routine as well. What would our humans do without our supervision?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Teddy!

    You can just sit and watch for sooo long and then enough is enough! Right? Then it's times for hugs and kisses!

    Our mommy is home for the weekend and we won't let her out of our sight and she keeps tripping over us!

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always try to play with Mama when she is doing the lay down part of her work out...How dare they try to ignore us!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teddy, are you their personal trainer. My pets keep trying to tell me to exercise more!! Maybe I should listen to them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Teddy!
    My mom is very lazy to work out! She says she walks a lot at her work during the day!
    Hmmm... I don't believe that!
    I hope you are having a great weekend!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teddy, maybe you need to herd your pawrents to the door to take you for an extra walk!
    xoxo,
    Brownie

    ReplyDelete