Friday, November 20, 2009

Fun on a Friday...



Today was supposed to be a rainy day but it only rained for about an hour. Yippee! Sierra and I played in the yard a lot and we also rough housed inside until it got a little out of hand. One thing I have taught my sister is how to play rough. Every time we bump our noses it makes us sneeze and Mommy loves it. I don't know who was having more fun, my pawrents or my sister and me in our little grudge match.

P.S. I didn't let Sierra win this one.

6 comments:

  1. Woo look like Merdie and me!

    I don't sneeze but she does!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra&Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean that sometimes you let her win? You are such a furry goods brofur to do that! At our house if you win you win and that's that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sneeze thing must be cute! my girls always get at least one rough house in per day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like it was a good day for rough housing (Khyra and Merdie were doing the same thing). Glad that you and Sierra had fun and that even your parents got a laugh out of the match! Have a great sunny weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Teddy!
    I can see you two were playing rough!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great game of bitey face you had!!

    Smileys!

    Dory

    ReplyDelete