Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sierra's Scoop


Hi everybody, guess what day it is? It's Tuesday and that means I get to do my own post. Teddy Bear needs to take a day off once and a while since he lives the life of a superstar, he's kind of famous you know. I was just wondering if any one else has their own bedroom like me. Brother Bear sleeps in Mommy and Daddy's room. I used to have lots accidents before I was a big girl so Daddy built me my own little room. I like to decorate the inside with the toys I collect. Do you like my pretty scarf?

7 comments:

  1. Woo look khwite khomfy in your own pawsonal khrate!

    I'm glad woo like yours - I was nevFUR much fur mine!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have ones. Funny thing is that sometimes when we are having the most fun, our humans decide now would be a good crate time. Hrmph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teddy, you look adorable!!!

    lotsa licks,
    Miley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sierra your personal cave looks very safe and inviting...as long as your humans don't close the door! You have a fine collection of toys in there with you...and water? You are very beautiful in your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sierra, you are a talented decorator! I also have a little room like you, except that I am not so talented in decorating... in fact I am an expert in de-decorating! BOL!

    xoxo,
    Brownie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seirra, so nice to meet you! I'm so glad that Teddy has a sister. Your little room is great. Every dog should have a little den to go to when they want.

    Kodak

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Sierra!
    It is very important to have your own personal space!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete