Saturday, January 3, 2009

A day at my Grandparents' house


K, Mommy, no more pictures.  It's time to play!

We were not cooperating.
This is the first picture.

Sierra and I went to our Grandparents' house today.  Mommy and Daddy had lunch with Grandma (Grandpa was playing golf for the 3rd day in a row).  I played with my uncle, Bey Bey.  He's older than me but I am much bigger.  Mommy tried to take some pictures of us but we were not in the mood for candids.  She had to settle for a few posed shots.  She hates those.







7 comments:

  1. You are the cutest thing!!! See that you go to Lake Tahoe. North Shore? My grandpa had a place in Incline Village.

    Hugs, Kodak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kodak. We go to North Lake Tahoe. My grandparents have a cabin right near Kings Beach. Have you been to Lake Tahoe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mommy has. Her grandparents used to have a cabin in Incline Village. They no longer have it so she hasn't been there in years. Her cousin does have a place there, so she hopes to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kodak, I hope that you come w/ your Mommy when she visits her cousin. Maybe we can have a play date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kodak, one more thing. If you decide to go swimming in Lake Tahoe, be careful. I like to go swimming in Lake Tahoe even when it's really cold. By the time we walk back from the Lake to our cabin, all of my hair has turned into a pupsicle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I don't swim very well. My mom tried to teach me last year and I tried to climb on top of the water. I like to get wet though, so maybe I'll learn next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kodak, I hope you are able to swim next summer. It is a lot of fun and a great way to cool down during the summer.

    ReplyDelete