Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Guess what...




I had tonight? A hamburger! I knew something yummy was going on when Daddy pulled out the grill. I got a whiff when I walked by it. Mommy made us our own little hamburger patties. Oh the torture of having to wait until Mommy and Daddy were done with their food! I was a good boy and waited patiently. It was worth the wait! I think it's getting warmer again. There was no cool breeze during our walk tonight. And thank you all again for the kind words to my Mommy. She is feeling better, just coughing a lot and lots of icky stuff coming out.

8 comments:

  1. Yummy hamburger!
    The sun came here again today!
    Take care of your mom, ok?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad woo got to enjoy a yummy burger treat too!

    I hope the weather gets khool again fur woo!

    AND that your mom stops have ikhky stuff khome out!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always getting great human's treats, aren't you? Good for you!
    And sorry we did not know your mommy was not feeling well. My mom has been so busy, we have not been able to keep up. Sending over healing purrs to your mommy that she feels better soon!
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed every tastey morsel of that burger...Dad got a meat grinder for his birthday and has promised that next weekend we are going to try it out by grinding up some chuck roast for burgers (I cannot wait!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teddy!
    I am trying to catch up with all my friends and wanted to make sure I stopped in to say hello to you! Stop by my blog this week to see the fun stuff I am doing with Pink Baby!
    :) Tibby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teddy can I have some. I'll be a good eskie house guest, I promise.
    Mack

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, your hamburger looks delicious, Teddy! We're so glad you got some of it!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete