Monday, May 25, 2009

Week nine in the garden







We had a safe drive home.  Sierra and I were very tired from the fun weekend and we slept the entire time.  We came home to a great looking veggie garden.  The tomatoes are getting bigger and bigger.  The bell peppers are growing too!  The squash and zucchini are flourishing beautifully.  I think we will start to see green beans by next week.  The second crop of lettuce are showing signs of life.  All of the herbs are starting to get bigger.  After a nap, dinner, and a walk, Sierra and I had to have a butter bath.  Butter?  I know, weird!  It's the only thing that will get the sap out from our fur.  I try to lick the butter but Mommy and Daddy tell me not to so I do my best to behave.  We are still both very exhausted from our fun weekend away.  Night night friends!

3 comments:

  1. YUM!

    I'll bring the bread!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: The garden is looking YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so far ahead of us, Teddy! We just got our tomatoes in the ground this past weekend! We don't even has a flower on our plants and you've got fruit already!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update on your garden!
    Butter bath?? I had never heard about them!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete