Saturday, April 25, 2009

Teaching Sierra...


...the find art of squirrel hunting.  Since squirrels are almost done hibernating I thought I would show Sierra the ropes.  Hunting for squirrels is so much fun.  I first had to tell her to be still and to listen for them.  They chirp even though they are underground.  It is then that you run to find their holes and stick your head inside to see if you can find one.  I can't wait till they are running through the field.  I am ready to chase them and maybe Sierra will be too.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!

    Woo are lukhky yours are on your level!

    Mine fancy the trees and I've lost my ability to khlimb!

    I'm sure woo make a fine teacher fur Sierra!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Teddy!
    I have not seen a squirrel in my life but I will follow your tips in case I see one someday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good job you're doing teaching Sierra the squirrel ropes, Teddy! We're sure she appreciates it!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have squirrels living underground? Ours live in trees. Are yours squirrels or chipmunks? I didn't know they live under us. But I know gophers live under us!!!

    ReplyDelete