Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sierra's Scoop

Hi everybody, it's Sierra here and I thought you would like this picture of me in Uncle Bey Bey's bed. It was a little small at first but I thought it was kind of cozy. I've never tried lying in it before but when we were visiting him last weekend I thought I should give it a try. When Daddy saw this, he started laughing at me and I became slightly embarrassed so I buried my face into the bed. I guess looking back now I was just being silly because for some restful nap time, I need a roomier place to lay down. Has anybody else tried sleeping in a bed that was a little too small?

2 comments:

  1. You really did squeeze yourself in, didn't you, Sierra! awwwwwwwwww

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. we couldn't even find your head, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete