We lit our first fire of the season today. I'm not sure what to think of having a fire inside of the house. I mean, it's nice when we're camping and roasting marshmallows by the campfire. But having warmth inside of the house is something new to me. When I was a wee little pup, I saw my very first fireplace at my Auntie Kim's house. I barked and barked at it. I've been safe till now. Now we have our own fireplace. I'm not sure how I feel about it but the humans love it. So, tell me, what do you think about the fireplace?
Thanksgiving Day at My Sissy's House
9 hours ago