Here are some of the green things in our lives:
1. We bring our own grocery bags when we go to the store.
2. We drink filtered water from our fridge.
3. We compost.
4. We grow our own food when we can.
5. We use reusable napkins instead of paper napkins.
6. We use reusable towels instead of paper towels.
7. We use vinegar, baking soda, and hydrogen peroxide to clean.
8. We use soap nuts instead of laundry detergent.
9. We make our own shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste (human and pup), and deodorant at home.
10. We buy in bulk to help reduce packaging.
Some things we to hope work on this year:
1. Learn how to make rain barrels to save rain water.
2. Look into solar panels.
3. One day own a Hybrid vehicle.