Friday, October 23, 2009

Fun on a Friday




I hope everyone is having a great Friday. Aren't Fridays always SO nice? I love it because it's the first day of the weekend. Weekends mean more time with Daddy. We went to see Milo and his pawrents tonight. Milo and Sierra spend a lot of time sniffing each other. I think Milo wants to be Sierra's girlfriend. Our pawrents were having fun playing Wii. Mommy went to the kitchen to get some water and she let out a scream! We all ran to see what was wrong. She found a baby frog in the kitchen. Daddy safely carried him out. (Mommy says please excuse Daddy's hard working hands). I spend most of the night having fun while safely guarding my, I mean Milo's, round tennis ring. It was a fun toy!

5 comments:

  1. I can't see anything but sure I hope you had a great friday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad has perfect hands for petting and walking and wrestling and hugging! And the baby frog is so cute...but I bet he really surprised your mom. You and Sierra are lucky to have a friend like Milo. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little froggie! How did he get in your house, Teddy?

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. And a frog too? Wow!
    Sure glad the frog was carried outside.
    --JB

    ReplyDelete